JOIN THE WINNING TEAM!
Please understand that North River Boats does not accept unsolicited resumes for consideration.
In order to create a safe and friendly work environment for our customers and employees, North River Boats has chosen to a be a drug-free workplace
- You must download and fill out the Application PDF file
- You must email the application to email@example.com
- All employees have to pass a drug test and background screening prior to beginning work
- There is no smoking in North River Boats buildings, vehicles, or on vessels
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Therefore, the management of North River Boats shall strive to ensure that our employment decisions are in accordance with the principles of equal opportunity.
Should you need to speak to someone about a reasonable accommodation, including auxiliary aids and service, please contact 541-673-2438 and ask for the Human Resources Office. Deaf, hard-of-hearing or speech impaired applicants may contact us via Oregon Relay by dialing 711 .
Position: Full Time Sub Assembler
Deadline: Open until filled
North River Boats will be accepting applications for the position of Sub Assembly by email or in person at 1750 Green Siding Road, Roseburg, OR 97471 for the position of Sub Assembler. Great starting wage, ESOP, vacation, holiday pay and benefit package.
- Perform sub-assembly fitting and fabrication welding of pre-welded and assembled parts to be installed by hull fabricator
- Use electric, air and hand tools required to perform job tasks with efficiency and care
- Work to ensure tasks are completed with precision and in a timely manner to keep production running smoothly
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Must use proper safety equipment for every specific task
- Maintain a high level of quality
- Work to maintain a productive and positive working environment by proactively communicating with your lead and other leads/supervisors in the fabrication department
- Perform all other duties as assigned and appropriate to the position
- Must have good working knowledge of North River manufacturing process
- Must be able to properly use all equipment in the Sub-Assembly department
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Must come to work with a good attitude and be a team player
- Must maintain an above average attendance record
- Aluminum welding skills preferred, but not required
Physical Requirements of the job:
- Lift up to 80 lbs max on occasion
- Lift up to 50 lbs regularly
- Stand, walk, kneel, crawl and crouch inside tight boat spaces throughout a 10 hour day
North River Boats is an EEO and Drug Free Employer