U.S. NAVY SFAC – LARGE
The U.S. Navy Security Force Assistance Craft is a high speed heavy gauge aluminum craft designed to assist the USSOCOM Naval Small Craft Instruction Training School (NAVSCIATTS) personnel in the training and education of foreign security forces and other international students on small craft strategy, operations, communications, weapons, maintenance, and instruction development.
MILITARY • FORCE PROTECTION • HARBOR SECURITY • PATROL • SEARCH & RESCUE • DIVE OPS •
- Enclosed cabin for crew and passengers.
- Shock mitigating seating for crew and passengers, 7 seats total.
- Seat benches for accommodating an additional 2 personnel.
- Heating and air conditioning for occupant comfort.
- Aft deck space for cargo, MEDEVAC stretchers/stokes personnel.
- Hybrid foam / air fender for hull protection, stability, and flotation if swamped.
- Triple Yamaha 250 HP four stroke outboard motors for propulsion.
- Adjustable outboard motor crash / rope guard
- Westerbeke 7.0 kW Genset
- Furuno electronics package with VHF radio
- Law Enforcement siren package
- Loud hailing system capable of emitting distress and public service announcements
- This boat is typically manned by a minimum crew of 2 instructors and 4 students. Additional personnel as needed.
- Forward and Aft weapon mounts for M240B machine guns with lockable storage inside cabin.
NORTH RIVER HOLDS A 5-YEAR BLANKET PURCHASE AGREEMENT FOR THIS PROJECT AND WILL WORK WITH AGENCIES FOR PROCUREMENT OPPORTUNITIES.
AVAILABLE ON GSA E-BUY